Tuesday, 9 August 2016

#OpMASON BATTLE #INTEL PLANET EARTH *LIVE* #UK POLICE

Reminders & ...

New Information; selected comments

Frances REPLY
2 years ago
I consider myself to be very experienced in being a T.I. The website that covers the whole spectrum of unlawful acts has opened my eyes as to exactly what has been happening to me for some years now. The book,, “Undercover”, has also exposed what the state (and the agents it employs) has been involved in since 1968. When I read that, I realised that I had belonged to some of the organisations mentioned in the book. It seems that I went on to a database, or databases, as a result.

What amazes me is how much by way of resources, time, money and effort, the state can decide to use to target those who have “crossed” it in some way. It would be good to expose this in view of the fact that it claims to have no money available for public services and more. There is no austerity when it comes to T.I.s.

In “Undercover”, it revealed that the state, ie a secret Police unit, pays informers and agents in cash for their services. So, they can engage in unlawful acts in pursuing their activities.

We all need to get together to expose this. How about a Targeted Individual Network?

Frances REPLY
2 years ago
It would be interesting to know the views of other TIs about some areas being worse to live in than others. Having moved around the UK in the last 10 years, I have noticed differences in “activities” from place to place. It seems that some places are “hot spots” where much more time and trouble is taken to target us. Has anyone else had this experience?

Frances.

Frances. REPLY
2 years ago
Experience suggests that North Wales, Chester/Cheshire and Sussex are places where Targets receive more “hassle” than in other areas.

It seems to me that the common denominator for all three places is that they are all areas where Freemasons are influential. The Freemasons seem to be involved in some of the activities and not just because they have many members in the Police.

There is extensive coverage on this site:

This is worth a look in relation to Police and Freemasons in North Wales.

Frances.

Merlyn Roberts REPLY
2 years ago
These may be of interest on this site:

M

Daniel Lebowitz MD REPLY
Hello Andy,

I worked with the leadership of FFCHS for a couple of years and have communicated with hundreds of targeted individuals, or TI’s. I can state with confidence that your observations on the phenomenon of gang stalking are absolutely accurate. There is most certainly a confluence of Cointelpro, MK-Ultra, and Stasi techniques being used. Additionally, your observations on the use of directed energy and psychotronic weapons exactly coincide with what many targets are describing. Furthermore, the combination of both witting and unwitting participants in the harassment campaigns is right on track. Thanks for helping to get the word out about this phenomenon. Daniel Lebowitz MD Twitter: @Danlm12

Liked by 1 person

Frances REPLY
Andy,

Re your FOI request to North Wales Police on weapons used covertly and how to complain. There are FOI requests on What Do They Know? by other TIs on this subject. Joanna Iatridou is one person who has a number of requests on this subject:

It is thought The Home Office is in control of these actions. I would complain to them and copy to The North Wales Police and Crime Commissioner.

I suspect that some use is made of the masts for mobile phones etc. These can be used like a microwave, the Tetra masts can generate heat over some distance.

Sue REPLY
2 years ago
Hi, I a a targeted individual in WInchester Hampshire. I don’t know why I am targeted? I have electro hyper ensitivity. Someone warned me that Electrosensitive people are targeted by the military to develop microwave weapons. I am targeted since 25 August 2014.

People who hassle and harass me have no fear of anyone. There are people on the next door flat and the below flat that use Directed Energy Weapons on my everynight. Sometimes my brain seem to cook. Sometime my lower back or my right shoulder. At other times it is my head.

They seem to shot a drug needle to me from about couple of metrs away. Or in queues etc. I feel drugged now almost everyday.

How can I protect myself from this torture and harassment. At night my brain seem to be churned from below by some weapons.

For me the worst thing is on enight the second night of being abused in WInchester, as if somebody pulled a small burning item from above my ear to my ear. As if moving by hand. I suspect they are some sort of microphone. As my hearing is sharpened painfully especially on the right ear.

I always cover my head with a protective clothing etc.

Can you tell me how you protect yourselves? My radio frequency meter is stolen from my flat. So I can’t measure it.

fred bloggs
2 years ago
Hi Andy, it’s a shame you weren’t a guest speaker at the Belgium conference on 20th November, I think you’d have had a lot to contribute. Keep up the excellent work, great sites.

andylewistargetedindividual
Thanks Frederick😉
Unfortunately I wasn’t asked. I know some of the STOPEG folk and thought I may have been contacted.
Maybe next year when their ready for the truth.

Best

kevin white
2 years ago
hi andy i,recently joined vfp and i recognized your name from ti.org,me too for over 15 years,i too am a police surveillance expert.have you also had bother from masons?
brilliant site you should have went to Brussels in nov, conference was outstanding
kev

andylewistargetedindividual AUTHOR REPLY
2 years ago
Hi Kev …. I am not aware of ti.org?? Which one do you refer too.
The organisers used my websites as advertisements/marketing for the conference in Belguim without my permission of which I have asked them to remove from their website. They haven’t. I could have provided military experts in surveillance for the conference but we weren’t even approached. Work that one out.
Are you part of the VFP social media groups?

kevin white
HI ANDY
MY ERROR, IT WAS TARGETED INDIVIDUALS.COM I LEARNT OF THE BELGIUM CONFERENCE FROM AN EMAIL FROM JOHN ALLMAN WHO HAS DONE A LOT OF GOOD WORK IN BRINGING TO LIGHT OF DARRIM DOUD A TI FOUND DEAD ON A RAILWAY LINE.
IM SURE YOUR STORY IS LIKE MINE [STRANGER THAN FICTION] THE PLAYERS IN MY GAME ARE NORTHUMBRIA POLICE, IN PARTICULAR SPECIAL BRANCH MI5 FREEMASONRY THE GULLIBLE AND PAID INFORMANTS , COINTELPRO IS ALIVE AND KICKING
RE SOCIAL MEDIA ALL COMMS ARE COMPROMISED AND I DONT USE A MOBILE
IF YOU WANT A PROGRAM ME AND PAPERWORK FROM BRUSSELS CONFRENCE I COULD FORWARD ONTO YOU VIA VFP OR ANOTHER ADDRESS
YOUR SITE IS SPOT ON
TO OTHERS ID RECCOMEND THE BOOK [ CLOSING THE GAP ] BY GMB BAILEY
KEV

Frances REPLY
2 years ago
It was interesting to read the comments made by Kev about problems he has experienced with certain bodies and agencies. The Freemasons are a common feature in this type of activity. I found this online sometime ago:

I have evidence of Freemasons being behind people being selected for TI. Many of the bodies responsible for persecution etc, are ones where Freemasons are influential. The Police, local authorities, government agencies security services and many more. I recommend reading a book called, “Inside the Brotherhood” by Martin Short. This gives a very detailed account on their activities.

Certain areas of the country are worse than others, Llandudno in North Wales is said to be known as “Masonville” in Short’s book. He tells the tale of a local hotelier who upset the Masons and had to make a swift exit out of town. Bournemouth and Dorset are other places where they are very powerful.

Many people in the upper echelons of the UK establishment and elsewhere are prominent Freemasons. There is no doubt they can use their network in activities against TIs.

andylewistargetedindividual AUTHOR REPLY
2 years ago
One only gets to reach the higher employment positions in particular institutions is by being a mason so its never been a surprise to me.

andylewistargetedindividual AUTHOR REPLY
2 years ago
I have filed several FOI requests regarding RIPA with no success. It appears that MAPPA are being used against the average TI, although false intelligence reporting by local/regional police units to categorise TI’s as i.e. “domestic extremist” or other such labels to authorise the programs that TI’s experience.
Section 24

The best way to obtain details on intelligence reporting that may have attributed to a TI’s name being placed on such lists is organisations such as NETPOL who use decent legal firms to act on a TI’s behalf.

Frances REPLY
1 year ago
Rumour has it that on Saturday nights they can be found at Custodes Pacis Lodge in the Freemasons Hall in Llandudno. This Lodge is for Police officers only.

I don’t know whether you were around North Wales when a male resident complained about the NWP helicopter taking off and landing in the field adjacent to his bungalow. NWP decided to use this location depsite the fact it was bordering on an existing residential area and close to houses. His complaints resulted in him being targeted and he was repeatedly stopped when out motoring on all sorts of pretences. NWP always charged with something and up before the Magistrates almost every week. This was c14-15 years ago.

kevin white REPLY
1 year ago
HI ANDY
I EMAILED BG AND ASKED HIM TO PASS ON MY DETAILS TO YOU. IVE ALSO ASKED JOHN ALLMAN TO PASS ON MY DETAILS TO YOU

THE BELGIUM CONFERENCE WAS ORGANISED BY PETER MOORING
HIS EMAIL IS peterpm@xs4all.nl
i think you would be a great
asset to the next confrence
kevin

andylewistargetedindividual AUTHOR REPLY
1 year ago
Hi Kev … thats great got your details. I am weary of timewasters, police informants and fake profiles etc. Therefore can you provide details of your logs of harassment etc and upload to the group via FB. I am very interested in chatting to you but as you can probably understand that I have had hundreds of requests from people, possibly thousands wanting to chat to me about targeting. Most of them were fakes and the aim was to waste my time communicating whilst I could have been focused in exposing this system. Its a pain for the legitimate people out there wanting to communicate but I would appreciate it if you could upload the doc’s etc to prove your long term harassment. As I mentioned previously, John Allman didn’t get back to me after I spoke to him briefly and after I had given his details to the documentary team. I would trust Peter Mooring as far as I could throw a battleship based on the content of his website. I also used one of my websites as a marketing aid for the Belguim conference implying that we had given consent of which we hadn’t.
Cheers😉

Frances REPLY
1 year ago
The details of harassment reported by Philip Kerr are very similar to those of other people who have been approached by the security services and declined their “advances”.

There have been reports by Channel 4 news about the experiences of one of their reporters, Jamal Osman. He was approached by MI5 as they wanted him to provide information on Somali individuals and Somalia. He was a Somali by birth and had come to the UK to lead a quiet life.

He is not the only Somali person to be approached by them and the method used to make people comply is to say to them, “work for us or we will say you are terrorists”. Failure to be intimidated by this means that these individuals become TIs. Read the reports here:

For myself, I can say that I am convinced that people who refuse to comply, conform or cooperate are intimidated, bullied and subjected to severe harassment by state agents. They become TIs.

Project Blue Book: An Insider Speaks -- Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin, Esq.

Sources