Tuesday, 19 November 2013

#BANKSTERS SWISS #BIS BANKING #DARKCABAL #FED MURDERERS! #COLLATERALACCOUNTS

This set of documents, just in, is going to blow your socks off; especially NOTE THE ALLEGATION that MURDER has been used by the FEDERAL RESERVE and BANK of INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS (based in Basel, Switzerland) have been using MURDER to maintain control over the GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS.  Send it SLAVE!

"Limitations on legal tender shall be removed as soon as practicable" http://www.occupythebanks.com/2013/11/banksters-swiss-bis-banking-darkcabal.html

NEW BREAKING UPDATE (at the bottom!)

TOP TUNE! My Heart To Fear - Blood Money

My Heart To Fear - Blood Money by My Heart To Fear http://dai.ly/xv2ch3/123013

HERO HERO KAREN HUDES THE EMAILS

> To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
> Subject: My total admiration of you.
> Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:10:24 +0000
> From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
> From: Charles E. (Chuck) East <ceast1@comcast.net>
> Subject: My total admiration of you.
> Message Body:
> I have been introduced to several of your YouTube videos. I have downloaded several. You have given me the information that backs what I have believed, mainly that the government may be part of a problem, the money men are the true puppet masters who maintain the biggest control of the world and that all our woes revolve around money and what it is.
> Thank you so much for your bravery and I admire your strong intelligence. I pray for you and wish you true safety. I highly appreciate your stance.
> --
> This mail is sent via contact form on kahudes http://kahudes.net/contact-us/
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 08:18:38 -0800
From: wolfgangstruck@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Draft 2
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
Sure.

On Monday, 18 November 2013, 0:02, Karen Hudes <karenhudes@hotmail.com> wrote:
Wolfgang,

Can I post this email from you on my facebook account and on Twitter?

Karen
From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: jkarten@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Draft 2
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:17:52 -0500
Dear James,

Custodian has been the Federal Reserve and the Bank for International Settlements.  They have refused the Trustees access, illegally, and killed many of them.  Many of the documents are shrouded in secrecy.  Here is what I have gleaned so far.  http://s44.photobucket.com/user/ChariotofFire/media/Retype-USTReasuryDocument.jpg.html

Best,
Karen

From: jkarten@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 07:11:36 -0700
Subject: Re: FW: Draft 2
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
Karen

Thank you for your prompt response and I will follow this closely. Ill follow you on Twitter.

In addition to the existence of these collateral accounts, One of my biggest questions is who has been Custodian(s) and Trustees over this gold deposit and I would like to see Formation docs, Charter, By Laws etc

It is too much to take on face value particularly as the resultant totality of global economic consequences and future of our economic system depends upon it. Provenance is important for bonafides.

Most sincerely

James Karten

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Karen Hudes <karenhudes@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear James,

The proof of the deposit of gold in the Bank of Hawaii is with the authorized signatory, with whom I  am in regular contact.  We are about to make our move.  Stay tuned.  In the meantime, I am forwarding my correspondence with him.

> To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
> Subject: Gold deposited at Bank Of Hawaii
> Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 13:53:59 +0000
> From:
 karenhudes@hotmail.com
> From: James Karten <
jkarten@gmail.com>
> Subject: Gold deposited at Bank Of Hawaii
> Message Body:
> Hi Karen
> I has watched a few of your interviews and am most interested to see the documents regarding the Gold on deposit at Bank of Hawaii. I have not been able to source them on your website.
> As a long time senior exec within the Financial Svcs Industry, I am concerned about the systemic fraud and abuse in our markets and regularly speak out as a guest on talk radio and media.
> Thanks for your consideration
> James Karten
> @independentThi6
> --
> This mail is sent via contact form on kahudes

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To:
 wolfgangstruck@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Draft 2
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 08:38:34 -0500
Dear Wolfgang,

I'm glad you like the draft.  It was my intention to list all of the accounts in the collateral account.  The question I have is whether we will have this an agreement and appoint trustees for the US assets.  What was your rationale for only putting the Citibank account there?

Best,
Karen

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 07:38:37 -0800
From: wolfgangstruck@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Draft 2
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com; tasklink@hotmail.com; mnovitsky3@gmail.com
CC: mail@johnstruck.de; ennio@planet.nl
Dear Karen,

Every Filipino and his uncle have been "working" in this account. It is the mooost widespread account peddled for money by Clemente Santiago when he was still alive. We do not go wrong to assume that the big boys (Clinton/Rubin maybe?) have been playing with this account. Leo Wanta certainly did simply using the amount as collateral for hundreds of trades as they come along without moving the money out of the account. They called that "trading" for big profits. The real boss of Citibank John Reed was fired, had to go similar to what happened to you. Digging for the truth here could be very rewarding, the master account of Citibank goes for $500T. That is actually not money or cash money. Let's take the term credit memo. All banks with assets hold their account with Citibank NY, all the dollars of the world are there. If UBS sells $10M in the morning to Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt the order goes to Citibank NY to debit UBS and credit Deutsche with the same amount on 2-days notice. I knew in my younger days how to get the account filled in one day or even over-night. That was my job for more than 20 years. And that goes a hundredfold everyday in interntional currency trading for any bank of good repute, a million-fold a day with all banks of the world.

I am still waiting for my master consultant who might have a different idea about the final verbiage. I give a lot on his advice. BTW look at the attachment Instruction DIAZ March 8, 1973. You find many accounts there already including the Federal Reserve banks. Now that is funny, isn't it? What are they doing there? Who was the owner of the Federal Reserve banks again?

Good night from Manila,

Wolfgang

On Sunday, 17 November 2013, 21:38, Karen Hudes <karenhudes@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Wolfgang,

Best,
Karen

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 04:09:56 -0800
From: wolfgangstruck@yahoo.com
Subject: Draft 2
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com; tasklink@hotmail.com; john.struck@gad.de
CC: bqphilippines@yahoo.com.ph; mnovitsky3@gmail.com
Agreement on the International Collateral Combined Account
I, Wolfgang E. Struck, representing the assignee, legal successor in interest and rights, and as such the sole signatory to the vast secret wealth of the nations, constituting the centralized assets to be used for the better benefit of the world, hereby turn the page on Scarcity, Servitude and Secrecy. As the one legal representative of code name TVM-LSM-666, entrusted to the care of President Ferdinand E. Marcos, the former asset owner transferring all rights with Trilateral ID No. 5432110110, I am the only one authorized even in court before the international Court of Justice to move, remove, or transact the accounts/deposits among:
[list the assets] We will use the old Citibank account TVI 820975 TI (6. on attached Instruction Memoranda) with original deposit of $9B, most probably $35B today with accrued interest (exact amount to be confirmed by the bank)
It is collectively agreed and understood that the beneficial ownership of gold, of other precious metals, and cash currency deposits rests with the beneficiary peoples of the Sovereign Nations and has always been intended for their welfare and development. It is solemnly agreed that the true wealth of the peoples of the Sovereign nations will be proclaimed from all the four corners of the Earth from this day henceforth.
Currencies may coexist to further international and local commerce.  Limitations on legal tender shall be removed as soon as practicable.  Currencies shall be valued against the assets securing such currencies and their utility and validity.  Currency as a means of control has ended forever and ever. In honor of the fiftieth anniversary of the death of John F. Kennedy, it is understood that the 170,500 MT of gold on deposit in the Bank of Hawaii will back the International Currency of the US Dollar to be issued by the US Treasury.
As currency is issued by the US Treasury, a proportionate number of notes and bonds issued by the Federal Reserve System shall be retired. Consideration for such retired Federal Reserve Notes and Federal Reserve Bonds shall be against various Gold and Platinum Bullion historic Certificates issued by the Federal Reserve System, together with unpaid interest accrued thereon. The legal opinion of the Department of the Treasury dated May 1, 2003, issued by Russell L. Munk, is of null effect. Similar undertakings with respect to the currencies of other Sovereign nations, and the corresponding gold, precious metals and deposits, will be registered in due course.

For your consideration,

Wolfgang

PS. I saw your interview date Nov 16. You said it."

TWEET: Click & RT #OccupyTheBanks << nMOR!
FREE #BITCOIN TUTORIALS http://www.open-transactions.com
Mor! http://www.occupythebanks.com/search?q=BITCOIN RT

Mor!

TOP TUNE! In fact, no: PLAYLIST **GOLD**!

BREAKING UPDATE:

((BREAKING) #BTC PRICE EXPLOSION **DOUBLES** TO #USD $900 **TODAY**

AND DON'T MISS IT!  PRE-LAUNCHING RIGHT NOW!

The White Rabbit!
#BankstersRabbit
PS Send friends Hero Humans! That's how we grow!  Send:
#OccupyTheBanks Operation #OTB

Notable Human Sauces used in cooking of this particular Quantum News by ... The White Rabbit!

Further Research